Vs > Zanjan
Beeville, Tx vs Zanjan Climate & Distance Between
Beeville, Tx vs Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia
Beeville, Tx vs Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada
Beeville, Tx vs La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
Beeville, Tx vs Wakkanai, Japan
Zanjan vs Irkutsk, Russia
Zanjan vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Zanjan vs Rumbek, Sudan
Zanjan vs Badajoz, Spain
Hami vs Greenville, Oh
Itacoatiara vs Mombetsu
Prague vs Laucala Bay
Vitim vs Cotonou
- The distance between Beeville, Tx, Usa and Zanjan, Iran is approximately 11,964 km or 7,435 mi.
- To reach Beeville, Tx in this distance one would set out from Zanjan bearing 329.1° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Beeville, Tx bearing 207.9° or SSW .
- Beeville, Tx has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Zanjan has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Beeville, Tx is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Zanjan is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 9.1 °C (16.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.5 °C (18.9°F) less in Beeville, Tx. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 498.7 mm (19.6 in) more which is equivalent to 498.7 l/m² (12.24 US gal/ft²) or 4,987,000 l/ha (533,143 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.3° higher in Beeville, Tx than in Zanjan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Beeville, Tx relative to Zanjan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zanjan vs Beeville, Tx
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Beeville, Tx vs Tahoua, Niger
Beeville, Tx vs Levsi, Russia
Beeville, Tx vs Midland, Tx, Usa
Beeville, Tx vs Lodwar, Kenya
Zanjan vs Barbalha, Brazil
Zanjan vs Rasht, Iran
Zanjan vs Lancaster, Wi, Usa
Zanjan vs Gela, Italy
Vytegra vs Kolkata/ Calcutta
Naze vs Yerbent
Paris, Il vs Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel
Esenguly vs Aberdeen, Ms
Beeville, Tx vs Zanjan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zanjan